Romantic elopement in Italy
You have dreamed about your marriage since you were a child and today that you are close to the big step you envision an intimate event, away from the idea of a traditional wedding. Well, Don’t go nuts! You now have a new trend to ride: the Elopement Wedding. A “love escape” experience. At heart, you decide to celebrate by escaping. No one else but the couple and the celebrant. Last but not least, the photographer!
The elopement has become more and more frequent for those couples looking for a different way to celebrate a wedding; a more intimate and authentic life event; something that could also embrace your honeymoon. The elopement has no specific tasks to do, it is the ultimate choice to live the vivid feelings of the wedding wholly.
If you picture of an Elopement Wedding and you are not afraid of relatives and friends who are expecting… “a little party never killed nobody”… we can help you out finding many inspirations to swear eternal love. Those who love you will accept your choice, all in all it is your big day and you must feel free to honor it as you feel like. Moreover, you can always plan a party once you are back home.
Elope in Italy and escape all the problems that come with the planning of a large wedding. Our Italian History talks about it: do you remind of “the Bethroted” or the most known “Romeo & Juliet”? they were the elopement forerunners!
The elopement is an excellent choice if you wish to invest in a few but essential things. having no guests means guests you can concentrate on doing what you really want and not what others want.
A dedicated wedding planner will take care of your special day end-to-end, starting with designing your personalized elopement package, to coordinating your unique and romantic escape. You will have a dedicated point person at STWP, to make sure the planning process will be the easiest and smoothest possible. Let us know how you envision your dreaming elopement and we will be able to suggest you the best ceremony experience, the venues and all the details you desire to frame your big yes.
There are wonderful destinations and landscapes in Italy that are simply ideal for eloping.
Italian Lakes are incredibly romantic! From the Northern Lake of Como to the more central ones like Lake Trasimeno close to Tuscany or Lake Bracciano close to Rome.
If you love the natural views over hills, vineyards and breathtaking sunsets you can opt for an elope in Tuscany and Umbria. You can also choose off-beaten track wedding destinations such as Civita di Bagnoregio (the dying town) or Capri island. Southern Italy will welcome you in Apulia where you can get married in a Trullo or in the middle of the Valley of Temples in Sicily or… the wonderful seasides Italy has to offer.
If you are a winter lover you can elope to the Alps for a winter wonderland romantic wedding on the snow in Trentino and Sud Tirol.
City of arts can be another great spot for your elope in Italy. Rome, Venice or Florence are the most important ones, Yet we can also suggest less known cities of art where your romantic wedding can take place and become a dream come true.
Years of experience can make you trust us to plan an elopement in Italy that will genuinely be memorable.
There are some important elements when you consider to elope in Italy. We can help you with:
• The Location: You are going to need a wonderful location for your wedding. I know many amazing places and also have access to some very unique ones. Also, as it is only going to be you two (or at least a very small group of people) we can also be creative with the location. You can elope in Tuscany, Venice, Amalfi to name just a few places.
• Hair and Makeup Stylist: Hair and makeup styling are very important in a photoshoot. We work with top stylists to help you look stunning at your elopement in Italy.
• Bouquet and Flowers: Bouquet and boutonniere, flowers and decor. You will at least want a stunning bouquet and a matching boutonniere. If you would also like flowers, candles or other decorations we can help arrange these.
• Wedding Ceremony: You are getting married on your own so it is a very intimate experience. I believe your ceremony should be personal and connect with you as a couple. A meaningful, engaging and emotional ceremony will be more memorable for you.
• Photos in Amazing Locations: If you want photos in a vineyard, with rolling hills, with olives, cypress trees, open views and countryside, or if you prefer the ancient streets of an old Italian village we will take you to the best locations.
• Romantic Dinner: Finally, after your photo session, you can sit down for a beautiful romantic dinner and enjoy some delicious Italian food and wine. A perfect end to your Italian elopement.
•All of our packages are completely customizeable as we believe in creating unique experiences and not just churning out cookie-cutter weddings.